Children’s charity Action Medical Research has launched a Black Friday giveaway to encourage riders to join one of its RIDE100 events next summer.
Sign up to Action Medical Research’s RIDE100 series on Friday, 27 November, for the chance to win one of five prize bundles.
The prizes you can win include a Garmin VIRB X camera, a Pinarello Mercurio Hydro Sora Naked bike or the chance to join Chris Boardman MBE on an exclusive ride out through the Lake District.
Places for Action Medical Research’s rides are available on:
- The Suffolk Sunrise 100 on Sunday, 8 May, which sets out from the backdrop of Framlingham College
- The Castle Ride 100 on Sunday, 15 May, from Tonbridge Castle.
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride on Sunday, 12 June, which offers the chance to join the charity’s celebrity ambassador Davina McCall on a ride from East Sussex National Golf Club.
- The Trossachs Ton on Sunday, 19 June, which sets out from Stirling and takes in the Double Duke, two ascents of the Duke’s Pass, on the Champion route.
- The Peterborough 100 on Sunday, 26 June.
- The Warwickshire 100 on Sunday, 24 July, which sets out from Stratford Racecourse.
- The York 100 on Sunday, 14 August, which is supported by Welcome to Yorkshire.
- The Essex 100 on Sunday, 4 September, a ride through the North Essex countryside with which to close your cycling event season.
All races offer a choice of Classic routes, at around 60-70 miles, or the more challenging Champion option at around 100 miles.