Voting Opens For 2012 British Triathlon Awards
British Triathlon open voting for their annual British Triathlon Awards this November.
Get set for a star-studded evening (Photo: British Triathlon | Neil Plumb)
British Triathlon is pleased to announce that voting for the coveted 2012 British Triathlon Awards is now open in advance of the Awards Dinner set to take place on Saturday 17 November at the National Motorcycle Museum in the West Midlands.
The voting for the following Awards is now available online at: www.britishtriathlon.org/members-area/awards-voting. Please note voting is only available to Home Nation members and will close on 1 November 2012.
- GE British Triathlon Male Elite Triathlete of the Year
- GE British Triathlon Female Elite Triathlete of the Year
- British Triathlon Male Junior Elite Triathlete of the Year
- British Triathlon Female Junior Elite Triathlete of the Year
- GE British Triathlon Male Elite Long Distance Triathlete of the Year
- GE British Triathlon Female Elite Long Distance Triathlete of the Year
- GE British Triathlon Male Elite Duathlete of the Year
- GE British Triathlon Female Elite Duathlete of the Year
- Tata Steel British Triathlon Male Paratriathlete of the Year
- Tata Steel British Triathlon Female Paratriathlete of the Year
- British Triathlon Male Age-Group Triathlete of the Year
- British Triathlon Female Age-Group Triathlete of the Year
Tickets for this year’s British Triathlon Awards Dinner are selling fast, with only a small number now remaining before the flagship event next month. Attendees will be able to celebrate a memorable year, as the 2012 event offers the unique opportunity to meet our London 2012 Olympians including Olympic Gold medallist, Alistair Brownlee and Bronze medallist,Jonathan Brownlee.
Ticket holders will also be able to listen to their stories from London 2012 through an interview hosted by Olympic 1500m Silver medallist and sports commentator, Steve Cram.
Alongside celebrating elite and age-group athlete performances, the flagship event also recognises the exceptional contribution to the sport made by officials, volunteers and coaches through the Leigh Day and Co. British Triathlon Workforce Awards as well as celebrating the British Triathlon Event of the Year.
Tickets are priced at £40, which includes a drinks reception, three-course meal and wine on the table. To buy your ticket visit:http://regonline.activeeurope.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1144072
Discounted accommodation is available at the Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, Coventry Road, B26 3QW and can be booked email@example.com A free shuttle bus will be provided from the hotel to and from the venue (approx 2 miles).
Triradar.com is the online home of Triathlon Plus. Save time and money by having every issue delivered to your door or digital device by subscribing to the print edition or buying digitally through Zinio or Apple Newsstand.
Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TriathlonPlus and follow us on Twitter @TriathlonPlus.
on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 at 4:50 pm under Triathlon News.
You can subscribe to comments.
Comments are closed.
Tags: British Triathlon, Triathlon Plus Magazine