The latest issue of the world’s best triathlon magazine is now in the shops and here’s a little taster of what’s inside this month.
In issue 35 – available now to buy in leading newsagents and supermarkets – we’ve got all the content you know and love as well as a focus on toughing out winter to come out faster on the other side. Here’s what you can look forward to this month:
- 15 Lessons from Ironman Champion Philip Graves
- Arctic Tri Tricks
- The Brownlees’ back yard – training in Yorkshire
- Winter overshoes mini-test
- Winter cycling jackets grouptest
- “I lost seven stone and gained an Ironman medal” – one reader’s 12-month transformation
- Race drinking optimization
- Race action from Xterra World Champs and ITU Yokohama
- The core strength secret you need to know
- All the best new 2012 bike gear fresh from the Interbike show
- Swim: Get faster in four weeks
- Bike: Save time and race to work
- Run: Get the edge with GPS workouts
- Free 2012 Ultimate Race Guide – With over 500 UK events listed, it’s a must to help you plan your season!
Triradar.com is the online home of Triathlon Plus, the world’s best triathlon magazine, featuring triathlon training plans, race reports, gear reviews, pro interviews and loads more. Grab your copy of the latest issue in leading newsagents and supermarkets, from Zinio, Apple Newsstand or save money by subscribing and having every issue delivered direct to your door – leaving you more time to train!