If you like to keep a stack of protein bars to hand, this simple recipe will have them ready to eat within an hour! These are brilliant if you are on the move and need a quick energy boost before or after your session.
This recipe has been created by HI-Pro, a high protein peanut butter brand. It’s high protein-power comes from all-natural peanut ingredients, to ensure you are only putting quality forms of essential nutrition into your body.
- 200g dates, pitted
- 100g dried cranberries
- 4tbs Hi-PRO peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 75g whole, unblanched almonds
- 25g oats
Serves: Makes 8
- Soak the dates in 150ml warm water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a lined square baking tray and press down firmly
- Place in the fridge or freezer for an hour to set then cut into eight bars.
- Store in the fridge.
Per 60g serving
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which sugars||28.7g|