Stages Power meters stocked by Saddleback from £599
Stages Cycling power meters will soon be available in the UK following British distributor Saddleback striking a deal to bring them to Britain from early September. Prices for the power meters are between £599 and £799 depending on model, making them easily the cheapest on the market.
Stages Power is unique in that their system is retrofitted to the non-drive side cranks of existing companies’ units, adding around only 20g of weight. First released at Interbike 2012, Stages Power measures beam deflection in the crank and transfers data to any ANT+ power-compatible device.
Doug Crawford, vice president of Stages Cycling, said: “We’ve had substantial customer interest in the UK and we’re so excited to have Saddleback on board to fill those riders’ needs. We are expanding our international distribution very carefully to ensure complete customer satisfaction.”
Stages Power UK prices
- Stages Dura-Ace 9000, £799
- Stages Dura-Ace 7900, £799
- Stages Dura-Ace 7710, £799
- Stages Ultegra 6700 (Grey), £699
- Stages Ultegra 6700 (Silver), £699
- Stages Ultegra 6800, TBC
- Stages 105-5700 (Black), £599
- Stages 105-5700 (Silver), £599
- Stages SRAM Rival-GXP, £599
- Stages XTR M980 Double/Duo ring ALL Mountain, £799
- Stages XTR M985 Duo ring XC Race, £799
- Stages XT M780/785 Black, £699
- Stages XT M780/785 Silver, £699
- Stages Saint M820, £799
- Stages DXR MX71, TBC
- Stages SRAM X9-GXP, £599
This article was originally published on Bikeradar.