The 66 AUDIO BTS Bluetooth Sport Headphone is designed to deliver style, performance, and remarkable sound reproduction. Compatible with billions of Bluetooth devices. The BTS Headset allows you to make Hands-Free calls and Wirelessly listen to music, while staying stylish during any activity. Perfect for the active user who wants the freedom of wireless audio and high-quality stereo sound with innovative technology built right in.
Intuitive and Easy-to-Use Controls
The BTS Headphone allows you to adjust volume, accept calls, and switch music tracks right from the device using an intuitive multifunction button on-board! New Bluetooth 4.0 +EDR technology even shows you the battery level on-board your iOS devices!
– Portable: Lightweight (71g), foldable design provides maximum portability, comfort and easy storage.
– Rechargeable: Integrated rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 30 hours of uninterrupted talk/music time and 500 hours in stand-by mode!
– Hands-Free calling: The BTS Headset has a built-in Microphone with patented Clear Voice Capture Technology. Experience crisp calls with active noise and echo cancellation for optimal clarity.
– Amazing technology: Featuring the latest Bluetooth 4.0 +EDR Wireless technology including Bluetooth Multipoint (connect with up to two devices simultaneously)
– All iPad Models
– iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch
– Android Smartphones – HTC, Droid, Samsung, Motorola
– Sony PS3
What’s in the Box
– BTS Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
– User Guide and Welcome Guide
– USB Charging Cable
– Deluxe Microfiber Pouch
The BTS is backed by an exclusive 1-year warranty.
For more information, visit the website.
Having tested these headphones on the turbo trainer, in the gym and while the neighbours were hosting their grandson’s 5th birthday party; we can confirm that they certainly do offer an impressive noise cancellation service!
If you’re used to wearing in-ear buds or traditionally designed headphones, these do take a little bit of getting used to. They’re not adjustable but they do remain in place, even when you pick up some speed on the treadmill. Due to the design, it could be a challenge to comfortably wear them with glasses.
The battery life is impressive and they’re quick to recharge. The bluetooth system is easy to set up and intuitive so you don’t have to manually change from one device to another. Having set it up to work with an iPhone when in the gym, it was necessary to keep the phone in a running armband so it was close enough to maintain a strong bluetooth signal.
The sound quality is brilliant and they fold up into a small bag which is provided so they’re portable too. They are sweat proof, but not rain proof, so that’s something to keep in mind if you do want headphones for outdoor use. The buttons on the side are great for ease of use, once you remember which button is which. It’s worth figuring that out before attempting to forward a song when you’re running on the treadmill and aiming to stay upright!
These are great value for money and for UK based customers, it’s worth checking out Amazon rather than buying directly from the site to avoid the customs charge… as for ‘staying stylish’, that might take more than a great headphone set.
Pros: Great sound quality, impressive battery life and good value for money.
Cons: They're not adjustable, so it's a 'one size fits all' option.
- Website: www.66audio.com
- Price (Amazon UK): £42.99