We have an exclusive recipe from Danny Webber, Performance Nutritionist at Nutrition X, for Chocolate Praline Protein Balls ~ aka protein-packed Ferrero Rocher!
- Cashew Nut Butter (16g)
- Cashew Nuts, Kernal Only, Plain (40g)
- Dark Chocolate, 70-84% Cocoa (75g)
- Hazelnuts, Dry Roasted, Unsalted (50g)
- Hazelnuts, Dry Roasted, Unsalted (9 whole hazelnuts)
- Honey, Raw (42g)
- Milled Linseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Chia Seeds & Goji Berries (15g)
- Whey Protein Concentrate Chocolate Flavours (50g)
1) In a food processor, blend the hazelnuts (50g), cashew nuts and dark chocolate until finely chopped.
2) Add the combined nuts and chocolate into a mixing bowl with the whey protein, cashew nut butter, honey and mix. Add water 1 tbsp at a time until the mixture is fully mixed together and creates a thick consistency.
3) Roll the mixture into balls using your hands and push a whole hazelnut into the middle of each ball.
4) Sprinkle the milled linseed, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and goji berries onto a plate and roll the balls in the mixture until completely covered.
5) Line a baking tray with baking parchment and space the balls evenly on the tray. Then, pop the tray in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to set.
6) Once set, enjoy tucking in!
Nutritional Information Per 100g: