Issue 20 of Triathlon Plus magazine is in shops today, featuring 15 time-saving workouts that can be done in under an hour and much more.
‘One Sport Is Not Enough’ and that’s why we feature tips to fine-tune your swimming stroke, ride to fitness at the weekend and how to prepare for those 2011 runs. Here’s a taster of what you can read in this month’s issue:
- Speed Up Fast – Squeeze triathlon training into any schedule with our expert advice
- Ben Laws – The incredible story of a Dad’s half Ironman journey with his disabled son
- Team Jenkins – Meet the brains behind the success of Britain’s premier standard-distance woman
- High-Mileage Running Shoes – Find the perfect shoes for pounding the streets this Winter
- £2,500 Superbikes On Test – These obscure Aero bikes are some of triathlon’s best kept secrets