Would you like to make your passion your work? We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes fitness to work within our marketing team, promoting a growing number of triathlon, running and endurance events. Read on for more details about the role and how to apply.
Fitness Event Marketing Executive
Salary: £19,000-23,000, dependent on experience
Job Description: A great opportunity to work for a dynamic and rapidly expanding media company. Kelsey Media is a consumer publisher with more than 50 brands primarily in the fitness, lifestyle and motoring sectors. The Event Marketing Executive will be responsible for strategising and implementing promotional activity across online and offline channels to promote the organisation’s fitness events as well as a number of other hobby awards and specialist events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns through online and offline channels including email, social media, PPC and on-page.
- Managing campaign budgets for optimised ROI.
- Updating event websites.
- Planning and overseeing the implementation of a social media strategy for each event.
- Designing and implementing post-show audience surveys.
- Creating and maintaining metrics, reports and dashboards that measure all digital marketing impact to demonstrate ROI, develop CRO and help shape future campaigns.
- Overseeing on the day set up and marketing activity at events.
You will be an enthusiastic team player, have strong organisation and communications skills, and you will have relevant experience. A ‘Can do’ attitude is essential and an interest in fitness. You will be required to work some weekends, for which you will acquire time back in lieu.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding and experience of marketing planning, implementation and reporting.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with colleagues and external partners.
- Excellent written skills – ability to create content for various audiences.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with campaign tracking tools, web analytics, social media insight tools, CMSs and email marketing/automation platforms.
- Minimum of 1 year marketing experience.
You will be driven, enthusiastic and committed, good at working under pressure, a good team player and quick to learn.
The role is based at Kelsey Media’s Head Office in Kent.
If you feel that you’re ready for the next step in your career and have the relevant skills and experience, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.
Applications close on Friday 20th November, 2015.